TERMS & CONDITIONS
Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.
Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.
The terms below (“Terms”) apply to your purchase of tickets (“Tickets”) and your entry (“Entry”) to Forwards Festival (the “Event”) taking place at The Downs, Bristol (the “Site”) on such dates as specified on your Tickets, which is being presented by and on behalf of AEG Presents Ltd (“AEG”) and Team Love Limited (“Team Love”) (together AEG and Team Love are “we”, “us”).
By purchasing your Tickets and entering the Event, you agree to be bound by (i) these Terms; and (ii) the regulations of Bristol City Council (“BCC”), as the land owner, which can be found here (and we therefore encourage you to check BCC’s website.)
The Terms are as follows:
1. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain Entry to the Event on any day when a music concert is taking place.
2. Please note that there may be additional measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests in relation to COVID-19* which may vary according to health and safety and government advice at the time of the Event (and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused Entry and/or ejected from the Event). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you recognise the known and potential risks of COVID-19 and understand that: (a) such risks cannot be fully eliminated and are increased by proximity to other people; (b) there is an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present; and (c) there is no guarantee (express or implied), that you will not be exposed to COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Event or for any illness or death of any Event attendees caused by COVID 19. *Reference to COVID-19 means COVID-19 and all variants.
3. If we are required to reduce the capacity of the event, as a result of compliance with any COVID-19 regulations in force at the time, tickets will be cancelled, refunded or offered to be rolled over to any 2023 event, in the order of the date that they were purchased.
4. We reserve the right to alter or remove the COVID-19 measures at any time in response to the latest guidance or legislation from the UK Government or as otherwise deemed necessary in our sole discretion.
5. We reserve the right to eject you from the Site or to refuse your entry to the Event if, in its reasonable opinion, you are refusing to comply with any COVID-19 measures without reasonable grounds.
6. You may be required, as a condition of entry, to comply with any COVID-19 regulations, restrictions and/or entry requirements imposed at the time of the concert by the event organiser or relevant authority (and the event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the event if these are not complied with).
7. Right of admission is reserved. Tickets are not transferable unless otherwise notified to you by your ticket agent. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused Entry or removed from the Site. There are to be no re-admissions after Entry, with the exception of our official Parental Readmission Policy.
7.b. We have an official Parental Readmission Policy. Someone who has a child will be allowed to leave the site to drop them off and then come back in without the child. This policy only extends to people who are leaving the site with a child and must still be cleared with security at the main gate. Re-entry will not be granted in any other circumstances. Please make sure that you (or whichever adult) is taking the children off site speaks to the team at the main gate BEFORE leaving as you MUST collect a pass out and be back on site by 8pm. If no pass out is collected then you will not be allowed to come back on to the site.
8. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without our express written permission in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket holder being refused Entry or removed from the Site.
9. When purchasing Tickets you are limited to a specified number of Tickets as set out on the purchase pages and verified with every transaction. This policy is to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
10. It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event. You will not be admitted into the Event after 20:00pm.
11. We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
12. Where Tickets are in the form of barcodes, they will be scanned upon Entry. Once a barcode has been scanned it cannot be used again. The first scanned Ticket to arrive at the Event will be allowed Entry; any subsequent ticket with the same barcode will be denied access. Please treat your Ticket as you would cash, we accept no responsibility or liability for any inconvenience caused by the unauthorised duplication of a Ticket. Do not post images of your barcode on social media.
13. In respect of any wristband accreditations, the wristband must remain on the Ticket holder’s wrist for the full duration of the Event. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. It is your responsibility to take care of your wristband. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the Site or may be removed from the Site.
14. For security purposes all Tickets and wristbands remain the property of AEG at all times.
15. We have the right to replace any items bundled together with Tickets, e.g. food and beverage (“Hospitality Packages”) with an alternative ‘like for like’ item and shall not be obligated to refund or exchange your Hospitality Package.
16. The age restrictions for each Event day differ and will be available at the point of purchase. It is your responsibility to check the applicable age restrictions for the Event day before purchasing Tickets to the Event (and your breach of these may lead to you being refused entry and/or rejected from the Event).
17. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
18. The Event is an outdoor event. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
19. The artist, performer line-up, all billed attractions at the Event and Site layout may be subject to change at any time without notice. All advertised performance times are also subject to change without notice. Your purchase of Tickets (or Hospitality Package if applicable) is subject to our right to alter or vary the programme (including the layout of the Site) due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
20. Once purchased, Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the Event is cancelled (see details below).
21. Unless otherwise agreed at our sole discretion, a Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
After the Event has started, it is stopped for any reason and is not completed;
On any day of the Event, the start time is delayed for any reason;
The start time (but not the date) of the Event changes after the date the Ticket was purchased; or
The Ticket is used for Entry into the Event.
22. Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket.
23. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused Entry or ejected from the Event (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated):
Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited;
No food or drink (except personal supplies of water in plastic sealed containers of up to 500ml and baby food where not in glass containers) or illegal substances including new psychoactive substances (commonly known as ‘legal highs’) and/or other drugs considered to be unsafe are permitted to be brought into the Event;
Animals, with the exception of registered assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Event on ticketed days but;
Personalized motorised vehicles, except where required due to a disability, are not permitted at the Event
No starting fires, involvement in or throwing items into a fire;
Air horns, selfie sticks, cans, Chinese lanterns, dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, fireworks, flags, banners, poles, gas canisters, hand held communication devices such as radios, radio jammers/scanners and the like; glass (of any kind), high-vis, klaxons; and other similar items capable of making loud noise, laser pens, scooters, skateboards or cans, spray cans, marker pens are prohibited and any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security; Bicycles skateboards, scooters or personal motorised vehicles are not permitted.
Inappropriate signs or branded items; and
Golf umbrellas, parasols and the like, tables, chairs, seats and walking stick seats/ seat sticks are not permitted.
24. Unauthorised professional photography or filming equipment (including go-pros and drones) are strictly prohibited.
25. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on Entry and exit, to confiscate items (including those set out at condition 21 above) which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds.
26. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity including marketing, advertising or flyposting by any Ticket holder will be allowed on the Site without our prior written consent. Please note we will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Site.
27. Admission is at the customers’ own risk. AEG, Team Love, our affiliates and/or BCC will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the Event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the Ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties.
28. Ticket holders may be ejected from the Event and reported to the Police if, in the reasonable opinion of AEG, Team Love and/or BCC, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched, failure to comply with the reasonable instructions of Event officials or in breach of any of these Terms. Where a Ticket holder has been ejected from the Site or refused Entry to the Event, such Ticket holder will not be granted re-entry on another Ticket howsoever purchased or obtained.
29. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Event and the Site for the health and safety, prevention and detection of crime and/or as part of a recording that may be distributed (commercial or otherwise) without payment and by entering the Site Ticket holders consent to the foregoing.
30. Ticket holders should also note that photographers and film cameras may be present at the Event. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and sound recorded (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) perpetually and throughout the world without any payment.
31. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces at the Event, this includes tents. Please observe the signage around the Site.
32. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Event will not be permitted.
33. Neither AEG, Team Love nor BCC will accept responsibility for any personal property.
34. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
35. Please note that loud music can damage hearing.
36. Strobe lighting, pyrotechnics, lasers and smoke machines may be in use during the Event.
37. We operate a Challenge 25 policy at the Event. You will be refused service for alcohol if you look under 25 and are unable to provide one of the following as a form of valid ID:
Current (within shown expiry date) passports or an equivalent form of identification such as a national identity card with a photo and date of birth (all nationalities);
Current (within shown expiry date) photographic;
Driving licences or provisional licences and date of birth (all nationalities);
N.I. electoral ID cards (accepted in Northern Ireland);
Military IDs with a photo and date of birth (UK only)
Cards with a PASS logo such as Citizen, Connexions, Validate or Young Scot;
Biometric residence permits (BRPs)
(Please remember that there is no automatic right of entry to licensed premises nor is there an automatic right to service of alcohol. Service is always discretionary.)
38. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods. We accept no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
40. The Event is subject to obtaining the relevant licences.
41. We reserve the right to implement or withdraw ticketing offers and promotions at any time.
42. In purchasing a Ticket, the customer agrees to pay the price stated at that point in time. This price is not subject to any previous or subsequent offers or promotions.
43. Please note that we have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time and post the new version of such Terms on the website. By continuing to use the website, Event app or attending the Event, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms.
44. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.